Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Letters of love and lost


I am going through a very deep and soul rending breakup and through the process of loving and losing this great love I have found an inner peace. This inner peace has come from the wind blasted landscape of my heart - it's an austere barren place with only one landmark - and this landmark is the beacon that I focus on in my meditations - it's a beacon of hope

The love we shared was deep and powerful and it's loss is what brought me to this place and I hope by sharing my new thought regime that I can bring some clarity to your life as well.

Photo attribution: http://www.flickr.com/photos/neonihil/3059670034/

2 comments:

  1. God will help you...Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Audrey I a not particularly religious but I do believe in feeding the spirit - for some people that means believing in God for me it's less formal and more personal :)

    ReplyDelete