Monday, June 21, 2010

Skirting the edge of velvet memories


So many cool connections tonight, reconnected with a bunch of old friends. One album in particular reminded me what a great life I have had - so many good people, hanging out with hot people in hot spots - not what you can sustain but it's great to have that perspective in your life. I was so full of life I even deluded my self ponytails where cool, as evidenced by the photo above.

Everyday is a blessing and even more so as I have my beautiful son and network of "real connections" that mean something to me - not just people that fill a void or pander to some pathological need to be wanted. They are real connections for a real heart that beats the momentus moment - and I grow in depth and strength whith each beat - the view is amazing from the edge of velvet memories

I love this video as there is nothing more pure than a child's heart and watching this makes me realise why I am here and why I am doing so well - I exist within and without myself in the most demonstrable and powerful way.

I love you beautiful little man - you make me proud with every breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment